Trap Valentina license time limit - where is thedocumentationhypelinks - LOL, can we take a good ribbing?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Jul 6 17:15:47 CDT 2007

> But on the other side, I made my money in two areas selling
> custom software apps and doing developer consultancy. Don't
> get it in the wrong way, I didn't understand this or the RB-,
> or the OMNIS or any other mailing-list as a marketing channel
> for my business, and I'm willing to provide help for free, as
> I request help when I hit the wall.
>
> If you need more assistance then you should talk with
> Valentina staff about support. While Ruslan is on holiday,
> you should perhaps get in contact with Lynn about who, when
> and how much or wait if any other technician is jumping in.

Ruslan is indeed on vacation, but both Kiril and Ivan are both watching now
and then.

The REAL Software guys will naturally send you over here to get more
information on Valentina. There's a lot of sensitivity there about our
marketing Valentina on their list, and we have to respect that.

We'd certainly welcome some help with the wiki. We have a double-trouble
situation where our original docs are not only written by non-native
speakers of English, but also that there is differences in how different
programming environments with with Valentina (hey, it was kind of refreshing
to see a Delphi question! :-)).

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software