3.0->3.1

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 01:25:32 CDT 2007

  I think the change was necessary due to the "upgrade" of binary links.
If I recall correctly the status of binary links is changed from nice
to have when substituting simple m-to-m tables to recommended for all
kinds of pointers (even overtaken objectpointers).

This upgrade brought along file format changes

hth

Bart Pietercil