Paradigma Wants You - Valentina Community Server

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jul 1 10:38:21 CDT 2007

On 1/7/07 4:35 PM, "Kim Kohen" <kim at webguide.com.au> wrote:

> Imagine I have a client with an RB solution and 10 users. I can get a
> 10 user version of Office Server but they can't use the same machine
> for the web unless they buy more connections. If they get a Linux
> server, they can use as many web connections as they like. Huh? So
> we're telling them to set up a second server even though they might
> be running an XServe which supports unlimited web connections.
>
> Now I just read you reply about getting an OSX or Win Community
> Server but that's missing the point. I think we should be able to use
> the SAME server to host apps and serve the web - without clients
> having to buy extra connections for PHP.  If you released OSX VCS
> they'd still have to buy a second server to get unlimited web
> connections, and I'd have to kludge together a way of syncing them.

> It's illogical and I'd have a hard time explaining it to clients.  I
> can see them already shaking their heads in disbelief at having to
> run TWO servers per application.

Kim,

No problems!

Get Valentina office Server for THIS client,
and they will have all in single.

And please do not say that mySQL is free.
If you want FREE solution you know where to go.

But Valentina was not and not going to be free.

Valentina is NOT free.
Oracle is NOT free.
MS SQL is NOT free.

Right?

If you develop solution that must be DEPLOYED by a lots of copies,
and have to make both Application and WEB,
Then you still have option in VDN:

    unlimited connections license   / per server.

For big volumes, you can contact Paradigma to discuss discounts.

But again, if you will compare our solution to mySQL for {APP + SITE}
Valentina will not be more expensive than mySQL.