RealBasic and Valentina Server

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jan 22 05:28:50 CST 2007

On 22/1/07 1:23 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

Hi Stan,

> I am planning to create a client/server application for the first
> time. I have experience with Valentina but not much with Real SQL
> Server. I heard about Valentina embedded server for RealBasic, what's
> that? How do clients licensing work?

Please read first of all pages that exists on our site:

1) main site:

    http://www.paradigmasoft.com/en/products/developer/vertical

2) more detailed info in WIKI:

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:licensi
ng:licensing

You need read about VDN options.

If you have question after that (I think you will :-) please let us know.
And it will be good if you will describe (off list) the planned application,
so we can point the best option for you.