Valentina and 10.3.9

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Jan 14 02:53:09 CST 2007

As one problem is solved - VStudio is working again - and now onwards
to the next problem: I wanted to test, if Realbasic applications work
on 10.3.9. They do, but Valentina doesn't. I get a nice Failed Assertion

Runtime Error 4: Failed Assertion
Location: /Volumes/RBU/Common/plugin.cpp/8302
Failure Condition: pluginEntryTable.GetEntry (entrypointName, out)
Failure Message: can't find plugin method Valentina CacheSize as Integer

This was from the built application, universal binary build, with the
VComponents copied to the frameworks, Valentina 2.5.2. Shouldn't this
work?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.