[V4REV + VSRV EMB] steps to bundle rev app with valentina. SCRIPT is ready.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Feb 26 05:50:28 CST 2007

On 26/2/07 1:41 PM, "Robert Mann" <robmann at gp-racing.com> wrote:

> You are correct to get things working and development I have the database at
>
> /Library/Vserver_Office/databases/mydb.vdb
> For development I think doc say you should use VSo? This way I can use VS

This is different things!

Okay you have VServer_Office.
VSERVER runs and create/use dbs located in

    /Library/Vserver_Office/databases

But YOU NEVER need specify this path directly !!

Image that this VSERVER is on remote computer 1000 miles from you.
Then your FULL PATH will not work!

It seems to me you simply do something wrong.

In particular
    YOU DO NOT user Valentina Server.
    You just create/use with Vstudio or your V4REV app a db loacted
        in that databases folder. But Vserver DO NOT know it.

Look.

--------------
* RUN Valentina Server.
* RUN Valentina Studio
* open connect dialog  File->ConnectTo...
        specify localhost, sa, sa

    click Yes -- NOW you are CONNECTED to Valentina Server.
        do you see here your dbs?

About REVDB.

You specify full path. WRONG.
This is way to use db LOCALLY.