V4MD corrupt database?

Scott Runkel srunkel at hypix.com
Thu Feb 22 12:27:23 CST 2007

Ruslan,

Thanks.

> * Did you DELETE any records or only ADD them?
>    do you do Flush after Add/Delete ?

I did both. I deleted records using Vstudio, the browser, by clicking the "-"
button.

> * you have work with this db only from your V4MD app?
>    not from Vstudio?

Both. Although I was using Vstudio mostly to get an overview of whether my
changes via Director were working. And to delete those records.

> * To try fix this db please try clone it.

Will try, and will let you know if that worked.

This database was converted from v1 -- please let me know if I should consider
building a fresh database from scratch.

-SR

Scott Runkel
Director of Technology