GetDatabaseVersion

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Fri Feb 16 09:06:08 CST 2007

In my app compiled with V4RB 2.5.4 and RB2007r1, I have the following line of code:

s = hex(Valentina.GetDatabaseVersion(pFolderItem))

A Windows user got an exception error of 365826 -  File "myFileName" does not exist when running this code.

Not all my users get this and I didn't get this when testing on Windows.  When I look in the manual to check the function, I see that it is now named Valentina.GetDatabaseFormatVersion.

No problem, I can change the code.  But shouldn't this have returned an error when I built the app?

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/