tables and binary links

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Feb 9 13:44:39 CST 2007

On 9/2/07 9:29 PM, "Bart Pietercil" <bart.pietercil at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bart Pietercil
>
> PS: Hope you don't mind me asking all those questions but we decided
> to go with Valentina, in the beginning of a very big project, where
> mistakes in design will haunt us for years.

No ask as many as you can :-)

Also note there was at least two big discussion on Valentina list about
Binary links in last year.

    year ago with Ed Kleban       Ed Kleban <Ed at Kleban.com>
    6-8 months ago with           Joakim Schramm <joakim at astrocalc.com>

You can try search list archive if you want.

Yes you are right, good start is 50% of future success.

---
Valentina-db.com   online now