VStudio VPN

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 13:37:23 CST 2007

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to login to my valentina office server over vpn

VServer office standard ports
Mac VStudio
VPN is connected

In Vstudio nothing shows
When I go through connect... it quasi immediatly (less than one
second) responds kernel failure + vc_connection cannot establish
connection

When I left office I connected OK with the val office server (wired
ethernet connection
However now I'm using my airport at home + router + ISP + office router
The VPN is OK
My Now Up to date connects to the office Now server OK

I even installed bonjour on the windows server

I (temporarily shutdown the firewall on the win machine)

Any ideas ?

TIA

Bart Pietercil