Linux VServer question

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Mon Dec 31 12:51:25 CST 2007

Hello all,

I have a question about the Linux version of VServer Embedded, it
does not seem to be capable of using large files for the database or
blob files.  I am using 3.5.1 and  it stops writing at about the 2GB
limit and starts giving errors in the log.

On Windows and Mac OS X this does not seem to be an issue.  The Linux
box is capable of having large files, I have many over 4.5GB on the
filesystem, I was wondering if there is some kind of setting for
Valentina to use large files for the DB files.

Thanks....Jason