Warning log meaning....

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Dec 30 01:52:18 CST 2007

Hi Jon,

>> For RELEASE of your app you can use SET PROPERTY to disable this log.
>>
>> See
>>
>> http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
>> tation:vsql:reference:reference
>>

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> So this is a kernel property now? I've been setting it per database:
>
>      call myDatabase.SQLExecute("SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE")
>
> What would be the syntax to set this property globally?

You do all right.

And Yes, technically this is property of engine, not of db.

But we can do some SQL command only via db.SqlExecute().

In future we will add also into V4RB and some other ADKs such methods as

    Valentina.SqlQuery()
    Valentina.SqlExecute()

Which will work on global level of engine AND for current ACTIVE db, which
can be set now with   "USER DB" command.