something strange...

Danny Lewkin daniel.lewkin at cognosis.be
Thu Dec 20 15:10:21 CST 2007

Hi Thorsten,

I'm not sure what you mean...
The same RB files, or the DB-files?
Well, the DB is created by the RB program, if the program doesnt find
a copy of the DB. It's after creating this DB and inserting the first
record, then trying to select it with a cursor, I got the problems.
The same code works fine with 3.5.1.

Thanks for your reaction!

Danny

Op 20-dec-07, om 18:35 heeft Thorsten Hohage het volgende geschreven: