Need a mentor for V4REV...

Jim Carwardine jim at hiringsmart.ca
Sun Aug 26 14:23:22 CDT 2007

Thanks, everyone... You have given us hope... We will go the SQL route and
get a good SQL book - any recommended?  We will also try the search issues
again possibly with some off-list help as well... Jim

on 8/26/07 1:11 PM, Lynn Fredricks wrote:

>> JC> 3. Would someone please explain to me why there are so
>> many releases
>> JC> of V4REV?  It seems as though every week there is a new version.
>
> There's typically a point update every few months. It might seem a lot
> compared to IDE updates from vendors like Runtime, REAL Software (or for
> Pete's sake, Adobe!), but priorities are significantly different.
>
> Our project and development team reviews customer feedback from Mantis,
> test, improve and integrate fixes and minor features - then we release them.
> A lot of these are at the interface level - how Valentina integrates with
> various tools, frameworks and operating system updates. Any improvement at
> the kernel level is "felt" by everyone. At the same time, we are also
> pumping out examples specific to each development tool, tweaking the docs,
> and more. A point release usually has some improvements in the kernel, but
> there are loads that are appreciated by users of specific tools.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Lynn Fredricks
> President
> Paradigma Software
> http://www.paradigmasoft.com
>
> Valentina SQL Server: The Ultra-fast, Royalty Free Database Server

HiringSmart Canada is a successful international end-to-end human resource
support business
> providing science-based assessments and productivity tools to multi-branch
> businesses
> where each branch, without the help of an HR professional, attracts, hires and
> engages THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

We Help You Attract, Hire and Keep the Right People.
www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca   www.KeepingTheBest.ca

HiringSmart Canada
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139