Vista OS

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Sun Aug 5 10:23:20 CDT 2007

On Sunday, August 5, 2007 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>On 5/8/07 4:45 PM, "Steve Albin" <steve at steve-albin.com> wrote:
>
>Hi Steve,
>
>> I've had two users complain that my app crashes when run on Vista.
>> Unfortunately, as a hobbyist, I don't have access to Vista for testing.  I've
>> checked the Valentina site and don't see where it specifically says that Vista
>> is supported.
>>
>> I have 2 questions:
>>
>> Is Vista supported?
>>
>> If so, is there anything different needed for the application on Vista that is
>> not required for XP?
>
>As I remember in about March at least couple V4MD developers have confirm
>that they can work on Vista without anything special.
>
>We self yet work on Win XP.

Are there any V4RB developers out there that can confirm a working app on Vista?

Is there a plan for Paradigma Software to test on Vista?

Seems that it shouldn't make a difference between XP and Vista for our apps, but stranger things have happened.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/