3.0 and 2.x Valentina Upgrades and Renewals; Linux Additions

erne ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Thu Apr 26 12:25:44 CDT 2007

Well, I know I'll upgrade since stay behind is not allowed in this business,
just I don't want to be such in a hurry...

When I'm working on a project I'm happy to play with latest betas but when
I'm about to release I prefer to remain on solid ground

BTW if only we didn't have to re-install when switching versions...
maybe keeping Vcomponents in a different folder numbered by version?
I see how this would easily clutter the HD, but still...
well just a thought :-)

and (back to my answer) how do I know if I'm paid for this upgrade?