ATTENTION, 3.0 beta on site and seems works good.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Apr 25 17:07:49 CDT 2007

Hi All,

* We have announce on beta list 3.0 b1 build.

* few developers already have test it. No fatal issues was found.
    I'd say any issues was found yet except vstudio cosmetic glitches

* reported that dbs opened by 3.0 can be still used with 2.x engine.
    no problems here.

So 2.x <=> switch back and forth is SMOOTH.

Therefore I want invite all you to participate in 3.0 beta testing.

If you are not subscribed to Valentina beta list, you can do this here: