0002268: First search after reboot takes very very long time, then instant.

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Tue Apr 24 02:26:58 CDT 2007

I don't think this is the same issue, I have profiled my own code and it's
clearly the query. I would belive it was as yours if it happened every time
app is started, but it's only first query after reboot. Otherwise it would
mean Valentina not release cache and memory when app closes and that is not
the case here I think.

> If you're using embedded / local databases then you need
> something different I'm afraid.

Yes I am using local only, so far. Thanks anyway.

/Joakim