Parameter binding example?

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Mon Apr 23 20:06:34 CDT 2007

Hello Ruslan,

Upon further review it looks like the data is being inserted into the
DB with the extra bytes.  The source string is getting an extra byte
of value 0x00 after every valid byte in the source string right now.

Since I have so little experience with this on Valentina, I am not
sure if it is something I am doing or an issue.

I am passing a binary string right from being read out of a file.  I
checked the results with Vstudio.  On the upside, I am getting the
data back as it is in the DB.

Example
Orig
25 50 44 46 2D 31 2E 36

DB Row
25 00 50 00 44 00 46 00 2D 00 31 00 2E 00 36 00

Thanks....Jason