Parameter binding example?

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Mon Apr 23 19:08:36 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

Yes V4RB, I had looked at that example, but it did not deal with any
binary BLOB data.  I have functionally working code ( data going into
blob field ), I am just not getting the data back in the same format
that it is going into the DB.

WIth a hex editor the data is coming back with an extra byte for
every byte that goes into the BLOB.  That is why I thought it might
be an encoding issue.  I am just not sure where the problem is
occuring or if I am missing something in retrieving the data with a
standard select statement, or if some additional processing needs to
occur when retrieved.

Thanks again.

Jason