The day of complains // 2.5.10 and 3.0

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Apr 23 16:52:23 CDT 2007

On 24/4/07 12:40 AM, "Thorsten Hohage" <thohage at objectmanufactur.com> wrote:

>>> Sorry Ruslan, I really understand your need, but sometimes it's
>>> simply to much for only one day.
>>
>> Okay, I fell today is bad lack for Paradigma to catch portion of
>> poison. :-)
>> Its not first time so we will try be participant.
>
> Hey, come on - my comment was more an apology for not doing it, then
> putting gazoline on the fire.

Do not worry, Thorsten, :-)
I just use your quote. To start this thread.
All my text in letter was NOT to you in fact.
You are very helpful in resolving issues because very often you see how it
may work from inside.

Just as Ivan point:

    * sometimes it is very frustrated, when somebody start big hot flame
    on list where a lots of developers present, but few days later says
    silent "ops, thank you, my error" off list.

We have see this dozens times for last months.

We believe that 2.5.x is very stable builds.
And we just want PROVES of something broken or fatal bugs.

> I don't know if this is related to the stars, the moon or something
> else, but on the most developer-list the emotions heats up the last
> days. I saw some post here the last days, where I asked my self if
> this is the propitiate style of communication and I didn't meant the
> replies from Ruslan.

:-)

Yes this is like a wave. Periodically we get it on this list.
As well as I have see it on RB and REV lists.