The day of complains // 2.5.10 and 3.0

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Mon Apr 23 16:40:48 CDT 2007

Hi,

On 2007-04-23, at 23:13, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 23/4/07 11:30 PM, "Thorsten Hohage"
> <thohage at objectmanufactur.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry Ruslan, I really understand your need, but sometimes it's
>> simply to much for only one day.
>
> Okay, I fell today is bad lack for Paradigma to catch portion of
> poison. :-)
> Its not first time so we will try be participant.

Hey, come on - my comment was more an apology for not doing it, then
putting gazoline on the fire.

> People. You all are developers.
> And I hope many of you know what is SUPPORT of customers and bug
> fixes.
Yes, but we're all customers, too.  But I must admit Paradigma gave
me one of the best support I can currently get and sometimes
customers simply expect some "little wonders" :-)

> You really think we can FIX something if you *EVEN* do not report it
> into Mantis ???
No.

> * You do not want test 2.5.9?
>     You are very busy?

Yes, and the reason to NOT file a bug is

> Last 3-6 months in 80% cases we see that WHEN developer TRY produce
> SIMPLE
> project "the Valentina bug" do not happens and next day developer
> says --
>     sorry it was MY bug.
>
> This is one of main reason we say
>     ALWAYS try reproduce problem in SIMPLE-5-minutes-to-make project

that I want to ensure first that's not MY bug and THEN I'm going to
enter it to a feedback system and this is the most time I spend on
the most issues. Of course some are so obvious, that I'm going to
file immediately, but for the other it would simply to embarrassingly
to file one of "my errors".

> Paradigma engineers must spend hours or days learning (sometimes
> big mess)
> logic and code of some developer projects?

Oh, you finally find the time to check my framework *looooool*

I don't know if this is related to the stars, the moon or something
else, but on the most developer-list the emotions heats up the last
days. I saw some post here the last days, where I asked my self if
this is the propitiate style of communication and I didn't meant the
replies from Ruslan.

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--