The day of complains -- Mantis Review // 2.5.10 and 3.0

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Apr 23 16:26:07 CDT 2007

On 24/4/07 12:13 AM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

So we with Ivan have check all not closed bug issues on dayt of 2.5.9

Tow issues are fixed.
    of Erne about creation of Indexed Methods
    of Kim about link names.

And we do not see ANY MORE serious bug reports.
All rest are kinds of feature requests or *not reproduced*.

Well, yet exists to fix one Vserver issue + Class Way reported by Bart.

-------
So where is FATAL PROBLEMS?

After day of complains I want to hear and see NUMBERS of FATAL bug reports.
Please? :-)

And please do not point very minor or cosmetic issues as something that is
show stopper to use 2.5.x

-------
P.S. Thorsten,

Your report of speed of small selects is fixed as you know.
Speed was increased from about 60 seconds to 4 seconds in our bench.

We are very interested to hear results from your side asap
as only we upload 3.0 b1.