2.5.10 and 3.0

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Mon Apr 23 07:23:51 CDT 2007

Ruslan,

For your users (developer of this list for example), the priority is
2.5.x stable.
We need to use valentina in all "security". We can't deliver the
applications developped with valentina if valentina is not stable.

More, we can suppose that will be the same thing for future versions.
You don't stabilize 2.5 because you are working on v3. So, we can
extrapolate that when we'll be on a v3.x.x, you won't stabilize it
because you will work on the v4, etc.
Finally, we will never have a stable version. This doesn't give trust
in the future versions.

Conclusion : please, stabilize 2.5.x. Thanks.

BR
Christian