[V4RB] Continuing problem with "Can't load library VShared_win32_Release_VC.dll"

Bill Mounce BillMounce at Comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 09:34:45 CDT 2007

I am sorry to have been imprecise. I meant, does it matter where I
get the files FROM to create the installer? Can I tell Inno Setup to
go to the Paradigma folder and get the files from there?

What can cause a file not to load, other than the VResources folder
is not present?

Bill