[V4RB] Canceling cursor.UpdateRecord

Bill Mounce BillMounce at Comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 16:46:26 CDT 2007

Ruslan (or others),

I am doing something mistakenly to cancel an update (as far as I can
tell). I step through the code and watch it update the record in the
cursor, but when I come back to the record, sometimes it has been
updated and sometimes it has not. Is there a way to flush the cursor
to the database manually? My assumption is that the data is being
written to the cursor but it is not finally being saved to the
database. Is this even possible? Is there a commit or rollback
command in Valentina?

database.flush is not solving the problem

Bill