[V4RB] Continuing problem with "Can't load library VShared_win32_Release_VC.dll"

Bill Mounce BillMounce at Comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 13:11:06 CDT 2007

Anyone,

I am continuing to have this problem from many different users, and
nobody seems to be able to tell me why. If you know, I would sure
appreciate the help.

The error is: " "Can't load library VShared_win32_Release_VC.dll"

Here is my latest note from a user: "I recently attempted to install
FlashWorks 4.0 and couldn't get it to work.  I double checked that I
was following the instructions carefully.  When it didn't work, I
even tried installing into a different directory than TLT, and also
tried uninstalling TLT and then installing FlashWorks 4.0.  No
success.  Installation appears to work, and I restart the computer,
but when I try to open the program after the restart I keep getting a
message saying "Can't load library VShared_win32_Release_VC.dll".

Any suggestions? This has happened ever since about 2.5.0. I am using
the Inno Setup installer.

Bill