Bonjour question retract

Bernet, Eytan eytan_bernet at mcgraw-hill.com
Fri Apr 13 18:44:06 CDT 2007

I hope the post I just made answers your question - if you modify both
fields in the .ini file (BonjourProtocolName and BonjourServiceName), and
you do not make them unique on a per machine basis (Specifically the service
name - you SEARCH for services using the protocol name, and it shows you a
list of servers that share that protocol name. If they all happen to have
the same service name, you you only get one entry for ALL the servers...)

Eytan Bernet

McGraw-Hill Education