More intelligent Bonjour question ;)

Bernet, Eytan eytan_bernet at mcgraw-hill.com
Fri Apr 13 18:39:49 CDT 2007

Okay, so I feel like a fool over the last one...

I had modified both BonjourProtocolName and BonjourServiceName, so I did not
get any unique entries - which actually DOES bring up a question....

How do I handle this?
What if two computers are names the same? (if you do not use
"BonjourServiceName" then it uses the computer's name, which may also not be
unique).
If there is an answer for this, given a list of Bonjour Servers, how do I
identify "me", specifically, can I get an IP address from a Bonjour address
before connecting to the server?

What I want to do is to default to connect to myself if more than one server
was found, or to try and connect to the most recently connected server based
on its IP.

Thanks
Eytan Bernet
McGraw-Hill Education