[V4RB] Apps compiled with 2.5.9 on a Mac still don't work on the PC (Vista and XP)

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Fri Apr 13 12:56:07 CDT 2007

Hi,

Applications created with V4RB 2.5.9 on a Mac for Windows Vista or XP
still don't work. Creation of a database is extremely slow (50s vs 3s
on a Mac) and once it is created it is impossible to open it. I get a
'SegmentMap is corrupted' error. 100% reproducible (not random).

If I try to open an existing database the application stalls and
after 2 minutes I get a Runtime error that says 'This application has
requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way...' I get two
more Windows warnings and the app closes.

Any idea how I can finally compile my apps for the Windows plaform? I
am one month late. I tried on 3 PCs so far. Valentina fails on all.

Stan