Status #2267 & #2268

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Thu Apr 5 04:42:09 CDT 2007

Yes in sense of time, kStrength make it possible for me to continue my beta
testing. However delay is also critical for my final release. I am not there
yet but hope to be within 2 weeks. So I am just asking.

I just want to higlight that this isn't really about search being slow, the
search is brilliantly instant _except_ the very first time after computer
reboot, for all string search except .FindValue (exact search).

Regards,
Joakim