RemoteConnection-DREAM

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 04:41:26 CDT 2007

Hi Thorsten,

I don't really understand.
What's keeping you from setting up the server at the client side from
accepting a VPN connection.
You can use a router that emails you when his WAN IP changes if the
client can't do this himself, or let the client connect to a special
page on your website where his WAN IP is reported to him (there must
be a thousand ways to do this)
Once you have the assigned IP, you can connect to his network with
(if you are on a mac) Internet Connect through VPN.
Next step is launch any ARD,Remote Desktop or VPN and take control of
the machine on the other side.

Probably I am missing some info why you are not doing is this way ?
No router ?

hth

Bart