Bug in Studio 2.4 installer

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Sep 18 21:52:01 CDT 2006

On 9/18/06 9:02 PM, "Bill Mounce" <BillMounce at Comcast.net> wrote:

> When I try to install 2.4 of Studio (Mac), it defaults to Custom
> install, but none of the check boxers are able to be activated. If I
> shift to Easy Install, it tells me I have not selected any
> components. Am I missing something?

Yesterday I have point how fix problem:

Such problem come IF you have install 2.4.2 beta.
I think in release installer Jochen have set correct version.

To fix this you need do:

* Go to /Library/Receipts

    and remove here 6-8 files related to Valentina studio:

        Valentina studio.pkg
        ODBC plugin.pkg
        kernel2.pkg

Run installer again