Compilation problem for C++ VSDK 2.4.2 on mac

Matthew Jew mjew at icnc.com
Mon Sep 18 11:48:25 CDT 2006

Hello,

I recently installed the 2.4.2 version of the C++ VSDK on Mac.

With my app otherwise unchanged, I now get the following compilation
error:

/sources/VShared/FBL/publ/Interfaces/FBL_I_Connection.h:19:52:
VNetwork/Util_Classes/FBL_StubRegistry.h: No such file or directory

Apparently, this happens with the line:

#include <VNetwork/Util_Classes/FBL_StubRegistry.h>

In the source tree provided with the 2.4.2 C++ VSDK, there is no
VNetwork folder at all,
and no file named "FBL_StubRegistry.h" anywhere.

What should I do?

- Matthew