My database causes Valentina Studio 2.4 to crash

Matthew Jew mjew at icnc.com
Thu Sep 14 21:04:48 CDT 2006

Ruslan,

I have more information about the bad database, I think.

When building the database, a FixedBinary field is used, and it is
indexed.

Since the Diagnostic seems to point to this field's index as being
corrupt,
I have temporarily stopped importing this field (leaving it blank).

This seems to allow my app to build a good database.

Is there a problem with indexing a FixedBinary field? Should I not
index it?

(BTW, I think I wrote to you some time about about doing searches on
a FixedBinary field.
  I don't remember what was finally decided.)

It is not absolutely essential that this field be part of the database.

- Matthew