Can't find plugin method Valentina.Version as string

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed Sep 13 12:13:54 CDT 2006

Am 11.09.2006 um 17:24 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin
<sunshine at public.kherson.ua>:

> I think you did some wrong step.
> Should be
>
> * clean computer
> * download V4RB MAC
> * download V4RB MACHO  - if you want macho
>
> * install PEF -- you already can build PEF and Windows app.
>                   develop, debug, ...
>                   V4RB.rbx contains PEF + WIN
>
> * install macho like describe in ReadME.
>     as I remember:
>
>     ** replace V4RB.rbx by new plugin from macho archive
>     it contains PEF + MACHO + WIN
>
>     ** install VComponents folder into /usr/local/lib

I did everything according to instruction.

> Now you should be able BUILD macho apps.
> But will be problems with debugger

There are no problems with the debugger, because I get the failed
assertion. Even a simple example gives the failed assertion. PEF works!

> I recommend wait for V4RB Universal + RB UB.
> Then debugger should work for macho.

Sigh. I will do this.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.