V4RB binding - first draft soon

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Oct 24 19:56:07 CDT 2006

Hi Kim,
Hi All,

First of all thank you for this POINT!
Yes this can be very good addition to V4RB and later we consider similar
improvements to other products where it is possible.

As I have expect it is not hard at all.

Kirill already have send me first draft of RB project that is analog of that
PG 40-seconds project.

It have
    2 bindings,
    V4RB_ListBox,
    VConnectionControl
    VCursorControl.

Only 2 or 3 lines of code present.

Now Kirill do some polishing of this and later today I will upload it for
first look.

Again, all this ideas we have discuss even few years ago. As I see REALbasic
have improve a lots things during this years.

Also we have discuss that V4RB community can grow some set of such READY FOR
USE Valentina-oriented classes and controls.

This can be more complex controls that juts popup menu or listbox.
For example this can be controls that do import/export.

In fact our main examples are made in this way.
Developer can easy enough copy a feature into own project.