[V4RB] together making bindings

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Oct 23 01:45:55 CDT 2006

On 23.10.2006 00:35, "Kim Kohen" <kim at webguide.com.au> wrote:

> €€€€
> I have no idea how you'd do this with RB bindings.
>

>> IF you want we can do this job all together. And later add this
>> into V4RB in
>> open source instead of encrypted form like do Marc.
> €€€€
> I suspect my RB skills are not sufficient to to this - as much as I
> think it would be good.  Just be clear I'm not trying to be critical
> of Valentina  here, just point out where it can be improved. Given
> time, I'd be happy to work with you to try and make things easier for
> new users - and I will try and finish my sample project, one day:)

Hi Kim,

Actually I think it can be good idea that we all together, in not rush way
learn this way and together play implementing it.

For start everybody from us need take RB Manual, find section about
    How to create own binding class.

And read it. It is about 2-4 pages as I remember.

This can be useful for other tasks also.