[V4RB] pgSQL4RB and CLI

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Oct 22 15:20:33 CDT 2006

On 22.10.2006 15:13, "Kim Kohen" <kim at webguide.com.au> wrote:

> G'day Ruslan,
>
>> Okay, first of all I see talk about RB Binding. Yes we have no add
>> this in
>> Valentina. And I should say nobody for years have ask us to
>> implement this.
>> So you, Kim, like bindings?
> €€€€
> Bindings are a great idea but RB implements them poorly.  pgSQL4RB is
> a much, much better implementation of bindings.  Everyone who uses
> them raves about them.

So they have own "mechanism" that is NOT based on RBDB mechanism of binding?
Then it is worth take a look.

Since pgSQL4RB is just pure RB classes I do not see any technical barrier
why this cannot be implemented around V4RB classes.

Actually may be that code can be just copied and used with V4RB as is
Or almost as is