Newbie

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Sun Oct 22 21:06:24 CDT 2006

On 22/10/2006, at 8:44 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> AppleScript we did have in v1.
I know there are technical reasons why this is a problem but I'd
still like to see direct access so I could do inserts from an
Applescript. I have specific reasons for this but I realise you can't
do requests like this for a single developer.

> Right now we integrate JavaScript into Valentina Studio to make it
> scriptable on all platforms.
> JavaScript is used for example in Adobe inDesign also
> Does JS cover AS features for your tasks ?
Interesting you should mention InDesign because this is exactly why I
want AS support - I move data to and from ID and the DB. It may be
possible to use JS - I just have to learn it:)

cheers

kim