Newbie

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Sun Oct 22 20:09:31 CDT 2006

G'day Ruslan

> In our wiki we have PUBLIC area where everybody can add own pages
> and text.
> So you can write text right there.
> Later we will move it into the Main tutorial.
cool

> -61  this is MAC OS Error
> http://www.svn.net/helpdesk/mac/macOSerrors.html
> -61   wrPermErr       Write permissions error; Not a publisher
I just figured as it was raised as a VException it must have been a
Valentina error.

> I have never see such error code for Valentina.
> MAY BE you run your REALBasic app to work with some database while
> that db
> is yet opened by Valentina Studio ?
this is almost certainly the problem - I never even considered it
would be an issue (I often have MySQL administrator or Query Browser
open which connecting my apps to MySQL).

Maybe this is something else to add to the wiki?

cheers and thanks

kim