V4REV crashes with Valentina_DebugLevel( integer )

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 5 18:02:31 CDT 2006

On 10/5/06 4:32 PM, "medips" <medips at mac.com> wrote:

>> Yes of course this can be corrected.
>> Can you add this into Mantis.
>
> Never used!? Your bugs database I guess....

Yes, this is our bug-tracker. Link form SUPPORT page

>> Kirill, please check this ASAP.
>
> Oh yes, just nice!

Kirill have fix for 2.4.3 crash.
But for now we will support only Strings (which emulate ENUMS).

Add support of numbers is not 5 minutes,
And we not sure this is correct step.

Am I right that you get these numbers from Trevors library,
Because it still oriented on v1 ?

> A more general comment about V4REV is that I feel unconfortable
> developing with it since I cannot control errors myself.

> Yes, sanction during learning how to use the API of V4REV externals is
> discouraging.

> The «punishment» is severe as Revolution crashes and
> looses my current work! Is there another way to develop with V4REV
> safely and without spending time to restart?  ;o)

Actually IF you will set DEbugLevel = something not zero,
then V4REV start check EACH REFERENCE.

When you set debug_Level = 0, then V4REV think you are in RELEASE mode, and
not spend time on checks.

So do you use DebugLevel ?