V4REV crashes with Valentina_DebugLevel( integer )

medips medips at mac.com
Thu Oct 5 15:32:08 CDT 2006

Le 5 oct. 06 à 00:27, valentina-request at lists.macserve.net a écrit :

> From: Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>
> On 10/4/06 8:48 PM, "medips" <medips at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Such a statement works:    get Valentina_DebugLevel("kLogParams")
>>
>> but using an integer instead of the constant name crahes:     get
>> Valentina_DebugLevel(3)
>> Could this be corrected in order not to crash and to conform to the
>> following documentation?
>> kLogNothing = 0
>> kLogErrors = 1
>> kLogFunctions = 2
>> kLogParams = 3
>
> Yes of course this can be corrected.
> Can you add this into Mantis.

Never used!? Your bugs database I guess....

> Kirill, please check this ASAP.

Oh yes, just nice!

A more general comment about V4REV is that I feel unconfortable
developing with it since I cannot control errors myself. Yes,
sanction during learning how to use the API of V4REV externals is
discouraging. The «punishment» is severe as Revolution crashes and
looses my current work! Is there another way to develop with V4REV
safely and without spending time to restart?  ;o)

Kind regards,

Fred