BLOB

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Mon Nov 27 13:01:47 CST 2006

Of course not. I understand this, "how" to create the data to store must be
on the developers responsability. You can have it "pre-done", or as  said
one way to create a "binary" string in VB is to use Get to read a file from
disc. As I said I have never looked at BLOB before in its true sense, and
was a bit surpriced Read/WriteData was string methods. But nevermind I think
I understand it a bit more now.

Thanks anyway,
Joakim