Link error

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Tue May 23 21:20:14 CDT 2006

I think I have tracked down what this is now, it's the compacting of dbs
that breakes binary links. Not all though for some still works.

I started all over again, removed a field and reindexed the dbs untill all
unneeded fields was removed. The database works fine ine my code. Diagnose
also is fine.

I Compact database, run diagnose and get error as below, also same error
when running my code. So you need to look at compact code, it seem to be a
link slauther now.

Please let me know if you need any structure and link data if this is a
speacial case with my dbs.

Joakim