Can't load library kernel_win32_final_cw.dll

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 10 11:45:22 CDT 2006

On 5/10/06 9:12 AM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Beatrix,

> Trying to get my feet wet with Valentina 2.3 for Realbasic I tried to
> install it on my Windows machine. But I only get the above error message.
>
> What could be the reason for this? Why is the installer asking me for a
> location of the plugin folder? Can't the thing search for it?

No, because you can have 2-3 REALbasic versions to be installed on your
computer.

> Why does the installer install additional stuff in a Paradigma Software folder
> without asking me first? Where is a log file from the installer?

Why it should ask ???

    /Program Files/ - is open area for installed software.

> Where is the uninstaller?

In docs is said - no uninstaller

> Realbasic is located at c:/local/progs/. I never use the default path.

This is one more reason to ask you plugin folder :-)

> Realbasic is at version RB 2006r1. The Windows machine is running Windows
> 2000. I tried to move the Paradigma folder, but this didn't help. Putting it
> next to the plugin crashes Realbasic at startup.

You should not move Paradigma folder, because installer have also setup
The environment variable PATH to point VComponents folder.

About not recognized dlls Look at last FAQ on this page.

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:vkernel:faqs:faqs

Few days ago one developer have told that restart of Windows did help.

> Regards
>
> Trixi willius
>
> PS: An archive for the mailing list superfluous without the capability to
> search.

Check this
    http://leafe.com/archives/search/valentina