Can't load library kernel_win32_final_cw.dll

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed May 10 08:12:34 CDT 2006

Trying to get my feet wet with Valentina 2.3 for Realbasic I tried to
install it on my Windows machine. But I only get the above error message.

What could be the reason for this? Why is the installer asking me for a
location of the plugin folder? Can't the thing search for it? Why does the
installer install additional stuff in a Paradigma Software folder without
asking me first? Where is a log file from the installer? Where is the
uninstaller?

Realbasic is located at c:/local/progs/. I never use the default path.
Realbasic is at version RB 2006r1. The Windows machine is running Windows
2000. I tried to move the Paradigma folder, but this didn't help. Putting it
next to the plugin crashes Realbasic at startup.

Regards

Trixi willius

PS: An archive for the mailing list superfluous without the capability to
search.

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer