BitSet operations

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at valentina-db.com
Fri May 5 13:58:27 CDT 2006

Hello Joakim,

Friday, May 5, 2006, 1:48:08 PM, you wrote:

> [...]

Practically - no.

Assume you get some BitSet of records from table t1 and another Bitset
from table t2.

It   is   possible to intersect them, get difference and so on, but it
has no sense.

If you have deal with more then one table the best way is to use SQL.

 Ivan                            mailto:ivan_smahin ÎÁ valentina-db.com