[V4MD 2.2 win] Newbie question

John Georgiou jgeorgiou at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 07:24:53 CST 2006

Hi Ruslan and thanks for the responce.

Well, I send a zip file with a simplified VDB file with one table, and a DIR
file with two queries. The first query contains latin (english) characters
and works fine. The second contains greek characters.
Really I don't know what you mean with "Roman languages group". Greeks
charasters use the 127-256 positions in a font, like Cirilic.
Thanks for your help