V4RB 2.2 doesn't seem to respect case-insensitivity any more

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Mar 3 08:57:00 CST 2006

Hi Ivan,

I only set the collation value for the table, not for any of the fields.
So, in my VTable's Constructor, I have:

  // some other fields are created here

  SearchField = New VVarChar("SearchField", 1008)

  CollationAttribute(EVColAttribute.kNumericCollation) =
EVColAttributeValue.kON
  CollationAttribute(EVColAttribute.kStrength) =
EVColAttributeValue.kPrimary

...this is at the very end of the table constructor.

Any ideas?

Dave.